Camp Arbuckle is situated on the shores of Okanagan Lake in Lake Country with two buildings on site.
|Check availability of Camp Arbuckle via our online calendar.||Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about booking Camp Arbuckle.||Contact Camp Arbuckle through our Camping Contacts form.|
Public Bookings – FAQ
- Two bathrooms with flush toilets
- Large dining hall on one end with folding tables and stacking chairs, this can also be used as an activity room.
- Activity Room
The kitchen, in the centre of Building 1, features:
- 2 Electric fridges
- 2 Electric stoves with ovens
- Sauce Boss electric for heating large pots
- Cupboards with counters and 2 sets of 3 sinks
- Dishes and silverware for 100
- Pots, pans, bowls, knives utensils etc.
- Two story dormitory with 12 rooms upstairs each with three or four bunks.
- Downstairs a large activity room with a few bunks
- Three washrooms with toilets and showers