PLEASE CONTACT US AT camparbuckle [at] gmail.com and we will process booking requests in the order they are received.
Note: We will begin bookings for the summer of 2020 on Feb 1, 2020 – no emails sent earlier than 8:00 AM. We do not accept earlier bookings.
Information required in the booking email:
- Your name
- Your contact information (email & phone)
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of dates – if you don’t provide choices and your date is already taken, you will go to the bottom of the list for any alternate dates – we process emails in the order they are received, and will not wait for a reply with alternate dates before processing the next request.
- A confirmation statement that you and/or anyone in your party did not book a date at Camp Arbuckle in 2019
- Approximate number of people for your booking
- Reason for booking – i.e. wedding, family reunion, vacation, etc.
This information is for public bookings only, booking Camp Arbuckle in July and August of the current year. Public bookings begin on Feb 1 at 8:00 AM.
Important Notes for Public Bookings:
A non-refundable booking deposit of $100 per day/night is required within 2 weeks.
Maximum 100 people (Note: you if you have more than 100 people, you will need to rent one porta-potty per 12 people over 100 at your own cost for pumping and delivery). Maximum 5 RVs. No launching or removal of boats.
If you were part of a group that rented Camp Arbuckle in the summer of 2019, you can NOT book it in the summer of 2020. Any repeat bookings year to year will be deleted.
Maximum booking is 5 days. Any bookings longer than 5 days will not be considered.
There must be one full unbooked day between bookings to allow for preparation of the camp for the next booking.
Maximum one booking per group.
Please note: our booking officer is a volunteer and will respond to your request as soon as possible.