- This event has passed.
Youth Awards 2019
June 2, 2019
Sunday June 2.
Deadline to Register: April 15, 2019
Information needed: see the bottom of this page for all details needed for registration. Click on our registration link when you have all necessary information.
Note: registration will not be considered complete until online registration has been submitted AND payment has been received.
Note: there are two steps to register.
Step 1: click on the “Register online” link above, then enter your name and email. You will receive a personalized link in your email to continue registration.
Step 2: click the link in your email, then enter full registration details.
If you do not receive the email from step 1, first check your junk mail (especially if you use hotmail), then, if you can’t find the email, please contact our website administrator.
Sunday June 2, 2019
Arrive between 12:45 and 1:00 PM. Ceremony starts at 1:30PM and goes until about 3:00PM
Westbank Lions Community Center
2466 Main St. West Kelowna BC
GUIDES- LADY BADEN POWELL AWARD
PATHFINDERS- CANADA CORD
RANGERS- CHIEF COMMISSIONER’S GOLD AWARD
This ceremony is for all Guides, Pathfinders and Rangers who will be receiving one of the Girls’ Awards this Guiding year. As each registration form is received, formal invitations will be sent to each recipient.
Cost of event is $10 per girl, which includes 2 guests. Additional guests are $5 each. Traditionally, the girl cost is paid by the Unit.
One Unit cheque for payment of all girls/Guiders is due with registration.
Guiders – please ensure that you complete the registration and submit photos and a girl write-up for each girl before APRIL 15, 2019 to Andrea Mandau (address will be emailed to you with confirmation of online registration). Payment must be received by MAY 1, 2019.
Registration information needed
- Guider information: name, email, phone number
- Number of additional Guiders attending ($5 extra for each additional Guider)
- Guiding Branch (Guides, Pathfinders or Rangers)
- Unit name
- Number of girls receiving awards (maximum 10 per registration)
- For each girl: name, email, phone number, iMIS #, date program completed
- Guide/Pathfinder Guiders – Lady Baden-Powell and Canada Cord certificates will be looked after by the Girl Awards Committee.
- Ranger Guiders – Are to submit the Chief Commissioner’s Gold Award Certificate Request form to Province and bring certificates to ceremony.
- Each Unit must have one Guider at event to present awards (please advise if not possible)
Awards Committee will submit the girls’ names to iMIS for Member Record Updates.