Guider Training: Fall Forward 2018
→ Register online ←
Note: there are two steps to register.
Step 1: click on the “Register online” link above, then enter your name and email. You will receive a personalized link in your email to continue registration.
Step 2: click the link in your email, then enter full registration details, including selecting your branch and training options. See below for options.
If you do not receive the email from step 1, first check your junk mail (especially if you use hotmail), then, if you can’t find the email, please contact our website administrator.
|OPENING:||Like Fall…”There is nothing so stable as change”
– Bob Dylan
|9:00-10:15 am||Explore Girls First Platform|
|10:30 am – 12:30pm||Morning Sessions (Fall Forward Sessions)|
|12:30-1:45 pm||Lunch, Networking (sitting in branch specific groupings), Girls First Q&A|
|2:00 to 4:00 pm||Afternoon Sessions (Fall Forward Sessions)|
|CLOSING:||Everyone must sit and watch the leaves turn.
– Elizabeth Lawrence
|4:05 PM||Wrap Up|
Information needed to register:
- Your name; e-mail; phone; iMIS number
- Any special dietary requirements.
- Your Guiding branch (the branch you would like training for, if you work with more than one branch).
- Your district.
- Rank your top 3 morning and afternoon sessions. Fall Forward Sessions.
- Finally, confirm that you will attend the training.