- This event has passed.
Guider Training: Fall Forward 2018 – NOW GIRLS FIRST TRAINING
November 17, 2018
→ Register online ←
Note: there are two steps to register.
Step 1: click on the “Register online” link above, then enter your name and email. You will receive a personalized link in your email to continue registration.
Step 2: click the link in your email, then enter full registration details, including selecting your branch and training options. See below for options.
If you do not receive the email from step 1, first check your junk mail (especially if you use hotmail), then, if you can’t find the email, please contact our website administrator.
|OPENING:||Like Fall…”There is nothing so stable as change”
– Bob Dylan
|9:00-10:15 am||Explore Girls First Platform|
|10:30 am – 12:30pm||Girls First
|12:30-1:45 pm||Lunch, Networking (sitting in branch specific groupings), Girls First Q&A|
|2:00 to 4:00 pm||Girls First
|CLOSING:||Everyone must sit and watch the leaves turn.
– Elizabeth Lawrence
|4:05 PM||Wrap Up|
Information needed to register:
- Your name; e-mail; phone; iMIS number
- Any special dietary requirements.
- Your Guiding branch (the branch you would like training for, if you work with more than one branch).
- Your district.
- Rank your top 3 morning and afternoon sessions. Fall Forward Sessions. Note: only Girls First modules will be offered, but you will still need to rank (due to our software limitations).
- Finally, confirm that you will attend the training.