Area Guide/Pathfinder/Ranger Camp 2018
June 8 - June 10$160
Deadline to Register: May 5
Friday June 8 – Sunday June 10, 2018
Guides, Pathfinders and Rangers
Information needed: see the bottom of this page for all details needed for registration. Click on our registration link when you have all necessary information. Make sure that you have ALL of your information compiled in either an Excel spreadsheet or a Word document, then you can copy and paste the information quickly into our registration form.
Note: registration will not be considered complete until online registration has been submitted AND payment has been received. Payment and forms must be received no later than May 12, 2018.
Note: there are two steps to register.
Step 1: click on the “Register online” link above, then enter your name and email. You will receive a personalized link in your email to continue registration.
Step 2: click the link in your email, then enter full registration details.
If you do not receive the email from step 1, first check your junk mail (especially if you use hotmail), then, if you can’t find the email, please contact our website administrator.
1) SG.1 – SG1 Sugar Lake 2018 (doc) OR SG1 Sugar Lake 2018 (pdf)
2) SG.2 – SG2 Sugar Lake 2018 (doc) OR SG2 Sugar Lake 2018 (pdf)
3) SG.5 – SG5 Sugar Lake 2018 (doc) OR SG5 Sugar Lake 2018 (pdf)
4) WA.2 or WA.3 – available on Memberzone – info must be entered in iMIS
5) Directions to Sugar Lake
What: Come for a weekend of fun and Adventure at Sugar Lake 1 mile Recreation site. We will practice some Basic Camping Skills, play some games and Make Some Crafts. The Best Part will be playing in the water. Please Bring Life Jackets so We can enjoy some Water time. Even Guiders will need Life Jackets.
Girls will be divided (in pairs) into different patrols for activities, but will stay with there home patrol for meals and sleeping. Guiders need to come prepared to help with station/cleaning/cooking ect wherever needed. Food will be included, but Each Patrol will cook for themself and will need to supply their own Kitchen, propane and min 5 galons of drinking/cooking water.
When: June 8-10 2018 Registration will start at 6:30 pm Friday and Closing Ceremony will Be at 10:00 am Sunday
Where: Sugar Lake Forest Service Campground 1 mile Recreation site. Sugar Lake rd, Sugar Lake BC.
Cost: $160 per Patrol 1 Guider and 4 Girls.
Please Register Your Patrol of 1 Guider and 4 Girls By or before Friday May 5th at midnight. Registration Will close once Full. Please Mail Payment and SG2’s to #80-9020 Jim Bailey Rd Kelowna BC V4V 1E5 by Friday May 12 2018.
Information needed to register
Please compile this information prior to clicking the registration link. All Fields must be filled out in order to submit the Registration.
- unit name
- contact person: name, address, phone, email
- home contact person for the event: name & two phone numbers
- each patrol must supply a one adult. For the adult you need: name, iMIS #, whether they have current first aid training, and any special needs/health concerns, emergency contact name/relationship/phone #s
- for each of the 4 girls: Names, iMIS #, Emergency Contact name/relationship/contact number, Allergy/dietary/special needs, swim/boat test info (WA.2 or WA.3 completed and entered into iMIS), and picture release (IR.1) info ready.