- This event has passed.
2019 Guider Getaway
January 18, 2019 - January 20, 2019
Deadline: January 12, 2019
January 18 – 20, 2018
Camp Arbuckle – 14750 Carrs Landing Road
Note: there are two steps to register.
Step 1: enter your name and email. You will receive a personalized link in your email to continue registration.
Step 2: click the link in your email, then enter full registration details.
If you do not receive the email from step 1, first check your junk mail (especially if you use hotmail), then, if you can’t find the email, please contact our website administrator.
Come and enjoy a getaway where you can relax, read your favourite book, work on your craft project or join in some or all of the planned activities.
An opportunity to meet the members of Area council and socialize with other guiders from Monashee Area.
Cost will be $25.00 per person and if you wish to come on Friday there will be an additional $15.00 fee. Registration Deadline is January 12, 2019.
Area Council will be meeting on Friday night and Saturday morning. If you are an Area Council member you only pay 25.00 for the weekend as Area covers your cost for Friday.
After registering online send your cheque, payable to Girl Guides Monashee Area to:
178 Cariboo Road
The planned activities will begin with lunch on Saturday. You can arrive on Friday night or arrive anytime before lunch on Saturday. The event will finish by 11:30am on Sunday.
Come take some time for you:
- Social Self-Care – spending time with others, making new friends
- Creative Self-Care – crafts, card making, cake decorating, chocolate making, and learn a new skill
- Emotional Self-Care – DIY aromatherapy, journaling, coloring, pamper yourself
- Physical Self-Care – yoga, outdoor scavenger hunt, going for a walk (without your phone)
- Mental Self-Care – active games, board games, reading, book swap
What to bring:
- Bedding, pillow, cozy blanket
- Night wear, clothing, (comfy clothes for yoga) slippers/runners, and toiletries
- H.2 Adult Health Form
- B.Y.O.B. (optional)
- Books and crafts (optional)
- Yoga mat (optional)